YOUR SHOPPING CART
Shipping, taxes, and discounts codes calculated at checkout.My Cart
Delivering to New Zealand
It should arrive:
Tonight before 6pm if ordered by 9am
Tonight between 6pm - 9pm if ordered by 2pm
Sunday Delivery between 6pm - 9pm if ordered by 11am
Xylometazoline hydrochloride 0.5 mg/mL
For fast relief of a blocked nose caused by colds, flu, hayfever, or other allergies.
- Before first use, remove protective cap and press applicator until an even spray is produced.- Blow nose gently to clear.- Insert nozzle into nostril and press applicator firmly once while sniffing deeply.- Withdraw nozzle and release applicator.- Repeat in other nostril.- Wipe nozzle and replace cap.
- Children 6-11 years: 2 sprays per nostril.
- Use 2-3 times daily, as necessary.- Do not use more often than every 8-10 hours.
- Do not use for more than 3 consecutive days.
Do not use Otrivin:- If under 6 years.- If you are allergic to Xylometazoline.- After recent operations through the nose or mouth.- If you have narrow angle glaucoma.- If you have inflammatory nasal dryness.
- If the packaging seal is missing or broken.
Ask your doctor before use:- If you are pregnant or breast feeding or trying to become pregnant.- If you have any other medical conditions.- If you are taking other medicnes.