YOUR SHOPPING CART
Shipping, taxes, and discounts codes calculated at checkout.My Cart
Delivering to New Zealand
It should arrive:
Tonight before 6pm if ordered by 9am
Tonight between 6pm - 9pm if ordered by 2pm
Sunday Delivery between 6pm - 9pm if ordered by 11am
Auralgan Ear Drops is specifically formulated with Benzocaine, a local anaesthetic and Phenazone, an analgesic to provide effective relief of the pain associated with Otitis Media.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
For External Use Only. Not recommended for infants under 1 year of age.
The dropper used in this product contains natural rubber.
Do not use if you have:
– A perforated ear drum
– Discharge from the ear
– Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients or similar substances
If irritation occurs, stop use immediately & seek medical advice.
Stop use and seek immediate medical attention if you have:
– Difficulty breathing
– Pale, gray or blue coloured skin
– Weakness, confusion or headache
These may be signs of a rare, but serious condition and may appear within minutes to hours after benzocaine use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If seal around cap is broken or missing do not use. Discard 6 months after opening.
For external use only.
– Use Auralgan Ear Drops at room temperature
– If bottle is cold to the to touch, warm in hand for a minute
– Tilt head to one side with affected ear uppermost
– Fill ear canal and plug ear with cotton wool moistened with Auralgan Ear Drops
– Repeat every 1 to 2 hours until pain is relieved
– If condition persists, consult your doctor
– Avoid touching the ear with dropper
– Do not rinse dropper after use
– Replace dropper in bottle after use & cap tightly
Each 1mL of Ear Drops Solution contains: Phenazone 54mg and Benzocaine 14mg
Hydroxyquinoline Sulfate 375 microgram/mL as the preservative.